- Category: SWTOR Patch Notes
- Created: Monday, October 3rd, 2016
- Last Updated: Monday, October 3rd, 2016
- Published: Monday, October 3rd, 2016
Bounty Contract Week Returns! Hunt wanted criminals in this returning event. The event begins October 4th at 4:00AM PDT/12:00PM BST and ends October 11th at 4:00AM PDT/12:00PM BST.
Relics of the Gree is back! The Gray Secant has been spotted on Ilum, which means only one thing: The Relics of the Gree Event is back! From October 18th at 4:00AM PDT/12:00PM BST to October 25th at 4:00AM PDT/12:00PM BST, Black Bisectors are called upon to lend a hand!
- There is no longer placeholder text in the Pack Opening Confirmation Dialogue option and tooltip in the French and German client’s Pack Opener.
- Conversation text can now be seen on the Mission “Shining in the Darkness” in the French and German clients.
- Fixed an issue that caused weapons to appear under some Droid Companions if equipped.
- Rancor Decorations now require Large Hooks.
- The Ziost loading screen now has the correct background.
- The visual effects of Blade Storm and Zealous Strike are no longer lagging on Jedi Sentinels.
- The loin cloth of the Wicked Huntress' Robe is no longer static.
Missions + NPCs
- Fixed an issue where it could become impossible to converse with Rusk at certain Influence levels on the Mission “Bonds of Duty.”
- Added missing visual effects in the ‘Shroud of Memory” Chapter.
- Fixed an issue that caused areas of the Battlecruiser in Chapter XV to disappear at certain camera angles.
- The Companion Interaction UI is no longer blank after recruiting Rusk.
- Leveling out of a PvP bracket while in a Warzone will no longer cause a player to be backfilled into the match, creating uneven teams.