Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Published: Tuesday, March 30th, 2021
As we head into week 2 for the Galactic Seasons PTS, we wanted to give you a small update based upon the feedback we have received so far. There have been quite a few bug fixes, but if you see more, please report them here!
- Catch-up is now enabled.this PTS build simulates what it might look like halfway through a Galactic Season.
- Rewards added to many levels that had no rewards.
- Split the Seasons vendor into two to clarify which rewards are permanently available and which rotate.
- Cleaned up how the Conquest window displays your priority objectives. This is still a work in progress so please keep giving feedback!
We have updated Priority Objectives. With the update to them:
- Are they clear as to what you need to do to complete them?
- Could you find them quickly without having to look hard?
- Could you efficiently track their progress?
- Do you feel the Daily Objectives are ones you can complete in 20-30 minutes?
- Do you feel the Weekly Objectives are ones you can complete in 50-70 minutes?
- Any general feedback you may have regarding the Priority Objectives and the update are welcome.
- Do the current list of rewards appear appealing?
- How do you feel regarding the cadence of rewards (when you get which rewards when)?
- Does this second vendor help clarify what rewards are Seasonal and which are rotational?
- Were you able to quickly and effectively determine which Reward Levels were eligible for Catch-Up?
- Did you utilize Catch-Up? If so, how many Reward Levels did you purchase?
- What are your thoughts on the current credit pricing model for Catch-Up?
- Did this feature make sense to you?
- Any other general feedback you may have about our Catch-Up system are welcome!