- Category: SWTOR Patch Notes
- Created: Tuesday, December 9th, 2014
- Last Updated: Wednesday, December 10th, 2014
- Published: Tuesday, December 9th, 2014
Date: Tuesday, December 9th, 2014
Duration: 2 hours
Time: 6AM EST (11AM GMT) - 8AM EST (1PM GMT)
- Ability Costs have been removed from the game.
- Fixed a display bug that caused Prefab Decorations to not appear in the Decoration UI.
- Chests on Rishi and Yavin 4 no longer give too many Credits.
- Imperial Agent players will now get the appropriate Shadow of Revan introductory cinematic if they have completed Chapter 3 of their Class Story.
Missions + NPCs
- The tree used to summon the Tonitran Beast during the Mission "Jungle's Bounty will no longer become unusable in certain cases.
- Corrected issues with certain phases of the fight during the Mission "The Enemy Within".
- Players who are defeated on the Mission “The Enemy Within” and return to a Medical Center can now re-enter the battle.
- Numerous Mission Reward Gear Packs have been fixed and now reward the appropriate items.
Flashpoints + Operations
- The final encounter of "The Ravagers" Operation now grants loot.
- The final encounter of the "Temple of Sacrifice" Operation now grants loot.